EnviroSustain is one of the only sustainability consultancies in Europe providing a broad range of technical, environmental, sustainability, and energy related services to commercial real estate firms.
The company is now 20 strong, with offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, and Flensburg.
Our Vision: Healthy, sustainable space. For everyone.
Our Mission: To join the dots between the broad range of building-related problems, thus offering a fully holistic approach which provides long- term value to our clients.
Our Values: Accountability, Curiosity, Excellence
About the Role
The Senior Consultant will work on technical due diligence (TDD) and monitoring projects.
Duties will include:
- Conducting site visits
- Attending project meetings
- Conducting necessary data room research
- Writing comprehensive reports
- Managing projects and Junior Consultants
Essential Skills Required
- Native German speaker
- Good spoken and written English
- Must have a degree in architecture, civil engineering, or process engineering
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience as a technical consultant
- Self-motivated – you must be proactive and able to take initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
It would be beneficial if the candidate has:
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in other European languages
- Experience in environmental due diligence (EDD) projects
- Experience in conducting energy audits
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Senior Consultant’ as the subject line.
Wichtig: Bitte verweise in Deiner Bewerbung auf Tea after Twelve. Vielen lieben Dank!