EnviroSustain is one of the only sustainability consultancies in Europe providing a broad range of technical, environmental, sustainability, and energy related services to commercial real estate firms.
The company is now 20 strong, with offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, and Flensburg.
Our Vision: Healthy, sustainable space. For everyone.
Our Mission: To join the dots between the broad range of building-related problems, thus offering a fully holistic approach which provides long- term value to our clients.
Our Values: Accountability, Curiosity, Excellence
About the Role
The OM and PA will support with all the daily runnings of the Berlin head office.
Duties will include
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence, phone calls, and meeting and greeting office visitors
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Helping to organise events and conferences
- Taking meeting minutes, preparing the notes, and supporting with the creation of presentations
- Supporting with filing systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Ordering office supplies
- Collating and file expenses
- Carrying out miscellaneous tasks to support the team
Essential Skills Required
- Native German speaker
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience as an OM and/or PA
- Self-motivated – you must be proactive and able to take initiative
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Desirable Skills
It would be beneficial if the candidate has:
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in other European languages
- Ability to conduct research and present findings
- Social media experience - LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Event management experience
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘OM/PA Application’ as the subject line.
Wichtig: Bitte verweise in Deiner Bewerbung auf Tea after Twelve. Vielen lieben Dank!